Terminal Script for some Launch Problems
1) Launch the Terminal Application (located in applications/utilities)
2) Type (or cut and paste) the following command in the Terminal window:
sudo update_prebinding -root / -force
3) Press Return.
4) Enter your computer's password when prompted.
5) The prebinding operation may take a few minutes. When the operation is complete, a new command line prompt will appear.
6) When the new command line prompt appears, quit Terminal.
7) Restart your computer and Launch Nightingale.
This page last updated
4 November, 2007.